[crossfire] Build command

Tue Apr 17 16:18:35 CDT 2007

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 03:48 pm
Nicolas Weeger wrote:

> > Good idea for general alchemy, IMO.  Stuff like general cooking or
> > smithing (non magical) shouldn't have to use sp though.
>
> Well, just need to not set any sp for those formuleas then :)
>
> Nicolas

Awwwwww nuts! You guys gonna nerf (as in make less useful and friendly)
alchemy too? Well, there goes my idea of starting a pure alchemist. If one
has to wait for Sp to regenerate after every use of the *SKILL* alchemy that
is just silly.

No, I do not think doing away with the *skill* and using the spell instead is
a good idea either. Fellas, traditional alchemists were not magic users, they
were early scientists. Sure, some of the things alchemists can make *appear*
magic but that is only because they resemble purely magical spells in effect,
not actuality.

Gene Alexander (... mumbles something about "darn game balance police") :-p
--
ERA Computers & Consulting <http://www.eracc.com>
We can provide you with VoIP phone service for your home and/or business. Our