[crossfire] Build command

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Tue Apr 17 16:32:12 CDT 2007

> Awwwwww nuts! You guys gonna nerf (as in make less useful and friendly)
> alchemy too? Well, there goes my idea of starting a pure alchemist. If one
> has to wait for Sp to regenerate after every use of the *SKILL* alchemy
> that is just silly.
>
> No, I do not think doing away with the *skill* and using the spell instead
> is a good idea either. Fellas, traditional alchemists were not magic users,
> they were early scientists. Sure, some of the things alchemists can make
> *appear* magic but that is only because they resemble purely magical spells
> in effect, not actuality.

Hum, let me be more precise, then:

"What about adding the possibility to have alchemy-related recipes use sp too?
Of course we'll let current recipes as they are, but when we extend recipes
to eg create powerful armors, that sp use may come in handy (think charging
the armor with sp to protect you?)"

:)

I didn't mean to alter existing formuleas.

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.free.fr [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref
de l'aléatoire !]