[crossfire] Game balance: potion of life, healing, cure disease

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Fri Apr 20 12:39:06 CDT 2007

>  An interesting thought would be to have different level potions, just
> like different level wands and scrolls.  When a player dies, IIRC, right
> now the depletion force for the stat is inserted into them.  It would be
> simple enough to record the level of the character when that force was
> inserted.
>
>  Then, a simple check that the level of the potion (or scroll or other
> device, since it is a spell IIRC) is higher, it removes all those
> depletions, if not, it doesn't.

Just implemented that, and added "minor" (lvl 5), "medium" (lvl 30)
and "major" (lvl 50) potions of life :)
Current potion of life is renamed to "supreme potion of life", with level 130.
I tweaked prices, not sure of the result, but well, can always be adjusted.

(this concerns both trunk and branch)

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.free.fr [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref