[crossfire] Announce: SVN branch client/branches/gtk-v2-libglade created.

Kevin R. Bulgrien kbulgrien at worldnet.att.net
Sat Aug 11 23:02:19 CDT 2007

> My initial thought is to check
> out how to use g_signal_connect() instead of glade_xml_signal_connect(), but
> so far no luck.  I think it will come down to looking at what all is in interface.c
> and finding out the libglade equivalent stuff and where to put it.

Ah, yes... even libglade people say glade_xml_signal_connect() is evil... and to
use g_signal_connect() instead.

http://www.gnome.org/~newren/tutorials/developing-with-gnome/html/re07.html

And g_signal_connect() is what was in the interface.c file already, so a fix may
be as simple as moving those calls to right after the xml file is first loaded.

That still doesn't address the window/keyboard issues probably, but a good look
over interface.c is in order.

Kevin R. Bulgrien