[crossfire] Summary: Next major CF project

Kevin R. Bulgrien kbulgrien at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 14 18:53:36 CDT 2007

> Well, we could do some quests to have the player visit the world, that sure
> could be fun if well done :)
> As I said, I don't like that much the idea of having "main quest" to guide
> you - part of the game imo is to find quests and places to level up.

I may be "off topic" here, but with the discussion of quests, I wonder why
current, pre-existing quests shouldn't receive some attention to make them
compatible with the "quest system".  I filed a sourceforge issue once and in
it commented about the quest system, and anonymous said that nobody
wrote any quests so having the system was kind of immaterial.

Why?

Are the pre-existing quests not able to be rolled into the quest system?  To
me getting quests logged somehow would be an excellent way to start out
improving crossfire.

Kevin R. Bulgrien