[crossfire] Pen and inscription

Wed Aug 15 11:45:26 CDT 2007

On Tuesday 14 August 2007
Nicolas Weeger wrote:

> Hello.
>
> There are currently some bugs on tracker related to the ease one has in
> leveling in inscription.
>
> I propose to fix this issue by having pen use food when used. One food per
> character for standard writing, some computed value for spell scrolls.
>
> This would enable to limit the max scrolls one could write.
>
> Maybe we could enable charging to work on pen, too ;)
>
> Opinions?
>
> Nicolas

Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! Nerf! :)

Oh well, looks like experience for inscription is going the way of hiding
experience. IOW it won't be useful to work on it after this and can be mostly
ignored. :p

Gene Alexander
--
ERA Computers & Consulting <http://www.eracc.com>
We can provide you with VoIP phone service for your home and/or business. Our