[crossfire] Summary: Next major CF project

Juergen Kahnert crossfire at kahnert.de
Sat Aug 18 08:10:51 CDT 2007

On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 02:38:36PM +0200, Nicolas Weeger wrote:
> - add lore, background stories, and so on. This makes the world funnier, imo

Yes, I see this as a natural part of reorganizing the world.  Touching
each map offers lot of chances to add such information.  Also the quests
leading through the new regions should provide lots of background
informations.

> - improve monster behaviour / moving algos. Do I need to say more? ;)

Same as NPC chat improvements; this is even more important.  But both
are missing in the list.

    Jürgen