[crossfire] New plugin: cflogger

Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sun Jan 7 07:00:16 CST 2007

Hello.

I just committed a new plugin, an event logger to an sqlite3 database.

Logged events:
 * players join/leave/creation/quit
 * map load/unload/reset/enter/leave
 * kills, whenever a player is concerned
 * ingame/real time links
with some details.

The idea is to gather statistics, to display on a web page or put in ingame
newspapers (on which i'm working now ^_-).

Note that the plugin is not yet part of the autobuild process, because I
couldn't figure out how to add a --enable-cflogger switch to configure, or a
test for sqlite3. Any auto[conf|make] wizard around to help? :)

Warning: the database size may grow a lot, you'll have to check manually.

Note also that you can access the database (through command-line sqlite3 for
instance) while the server is running, sqlite3 handles that nicely :)

Nicolas