[crossfire] Crossfire bots

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Mon Jan 22 16:08:54 CST 2007

Andrew Fuchs wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 00:40 +0100, Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) wrote:
>>
>> I know of 2 bots scripts at least, Seer and Zebulon. Could they be adapted to
>> such a request?
>> (this request, at least of a bot giving advice, is quite interesting imo)
>
> Possibly Seer, but your other idea seems a bit more user friendly.

Seer is really cfbot, which can be found here:
http://www.suckfuell.net/jochen/software.html#cfbot

"cfbot is a perl script that logs into a crossfire game server and logs
kills and other statistical information that the other players can query."

The script would need some additional enhancements to function as a
"guide" for new players, if it would work for this at all.

It might be better to find a different approach - which it seems like
the thread is heading towards anyway.  ;-)