[crossfire] reorganizing the entire world

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sun Jul 1 16:53:25 CDT 2007

> > 3) Like point #1 for scrolls in maps, also extend it to NPCs.   So the
> > various NPCs in scorn could also talk about the goblins around the
> > area, and perhaps other things.
>
> Yes, similar to my idea of giving every NPC knowledge about the world.
> Give them extra knowledge about the region, and this will be perfect.

Related, even if not totally what you meant: we should definitely use the lore
from the wiki, and/or expand it to cover the world. So places have historic
facts, some background stories, which have consequences (Brest is isolated
from the rest of the world, do you know why? check the wiki :p)

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.free.fr [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref
de l'aléatoire !]