[crossfire] Organizing efforts, was Re: Project: New Intro

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Mon Jul 2 15:42:22 CDT 2007

> Is there a list of deciders?  Who needs to nod, before something could
> be implemented?
>
> If there is no such list, create it.  Or better extend the developer
> list with the responsibilities.

There is no formal decision process. The closest is this list, I guess.

> Creating a detailed document and nobody likes the idea is a waste of
> time.

Indeed. But sometimes it's useful to sum up a long discussion :)

> Instead of discuss it all over again, send the link to the archive.

For that you need someone to find the link, or copy conversation to the wiki -
and most of the time no one does that...

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.free.fr [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref
de l'aléatoire !]