[crossfire] block view vs. xray vision

Thu Jul 26 13:41:36 CDT 2007

On Thursday 26 July 2007
Mark Wedel wrote:

[...]
>   As far as color of objects through walls - that isn't something that can
> really be controlled - the client makes non visible stuff grey on its own
> (for fog of war).
>
>   There is not currently anyway for the server to tell a client that a
> space should be drawn in grey.

Right. I was merely dropping that into this discussion for consideration as a
feature-add in future releases. It is not a necessity but would be one of
those "nice touch" kind-of additions at some point.

Gene Alexander
--
ERA Computers & Consulting <http://www.eracc.com>
We can provide you with VoIP phone service for your home and/or business. Our