[crossfire] Client cleaning

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Sat Jun 9 16:45:42 CDT 2007

Nicolas Weeger wrote:
> Hello.
>
> In client trunk, I'd like to clean the following:
> * map1/1a commands
> * item, face, face1 - all things I removed from server

  fine by me.

> * gnome client. Not even sure it builds, probably not updated for years.

  Probably no for both cases.  At one point it was there for historical
interest.  However, a svn delete (or whatever) could be done, and if someone
really wants to look at it, it can be pulled out even if deleted.  So there
probably isn't any reason for the code to normally be checked out.