[crossfire] Ability of inventory checker to check for specifics?

mail-lists+cfdev at dogphilosophy.net mail-lists+cfdev at dogphilosophy.net
Sat Jun 9 19:54:29 CDT 2007

Here's a hypothetical situation - say I want an area which is only accessible
to devotees of, say, Sorig.

If I'm reading the wiki entry on inventory checkers correctly, it looks as
though I can have an inventory checker check for a specific skill
(e.g. "skill_praying") just as easily as a physical object.  However, it
doesn't appear to be possible to check for (in this example) "title Sorig".
Similarly, I would assume it's not possible to check for a minimum level (for
example, if I wanted an area accessible only to "worshippers who have proven
themselves", translating to a minimum skill_praying level of 5)?

Feature request, or am I just missing how this kind of thing can already be
done?

On a related note, is there any way to check other player attributes e.g.
current str,dex,hp,etc with a detector/inventory checker/pedestal type
object?