[crossfire] The future of Crossfire

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Wed Jun 13 12:35:03 CDT 2007

> > I think both are important.
>
> But graphics first. Check out this list:
>
>     http://play-free-online-games.com/games/games_rpg.html
>
> Imagine you don't know anything about this games. Which one would you
> try first, second, third, ... and when would you try crossfire?

The list is pretty old, no? Daimonin's URL is plain wrong.

> You'll never find out how deep crossfire is, if you never try it out,
> right?

Yes, but we can't force people to try :)

> > If you got ideas to find graphists, feel free to express yourself :)
>
> Those I know always want money for their work...
>
> > IMO, a way to attract graphists is either other graphists, or good
> > gameplay.
>
> See above, hard to make it over gameplay. :(
>
> So you need a really good gameplay, far better than most games and
> anything else than lot of hack and slay maps..

As I said in another mail, gameplay / role play is hard - and maybe we focused
too much on h&s, yes, which is why some people are trying to do content :)

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.free.fr [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref
de l'aléatoire !]