[crossfire] Fun issue :)

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Tue Mar 6 15:58:50 CST 2007

Hello.

I just fixed a fun issue: add_string() will abort() if sent string is NULL and
MANY_CORES is defined. Except this define was never used, since the relevant
file (config.h) wasn't included :)

Now the file is included, so the define has effect - and I had to fix the race
for "dwarf_player" archetype, races file was still referring to old player
dwarf_p (would cause an abort() in add_string!).

There was no warning as dwarf_p still exists, in arch/races/old. Maybe that
directory should be cleaned? At least files renames to eg .arc.old so they
don't get collected?

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.free.fr [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref