[crossfire] Compiling server (trunk, MS VC++ 6.0)

Григорий pate at mail.ru
Thu Mar 8 16:47:37 CST 2007

Good day everyone. I try to compile the server to debug the bug with server crash when user exits the game via the bed.
So I get numerous "unresolved external symbol"

Some of missing functions are in the reader.l and loader.l (neither reader.c nor loader.c nor swamp.c are in TRUNK or in BRANCH/1.x, which is strange, cause they are included in PROJECT)
I don'd know what compiler should understand their syntax, but ok, I edited them for VC++ to understand. I get this:
error C2065: 'yytext' : undeclared identifier
error C2065: 'YY_CURRENT_BUFFER' : undeclared identifier
error C2065: 'YY_BUF_SIZE' : undeclared identifier
error C2065: 'yybufstate' : undeclared identifier
etc.
Strange, I do can't find any declarations of them in these sources.

Other missing functions are in files which are not included in project at all. Like "legacy_ob_apply()", which is in the /types/legacy/apply.c

Could anyone enlight me what I did wrong?