[crossfire] Pupland branch

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 16:38:57 CST 2007

I re-created the pupland branch, and started by moving everything to where
I think it should be according to the guidelines.

As a special open issue, ancient Pupland went to /quests/pupland/ancient,
but there are arguments for /ancient_pupland and /quests/ancient_pupland.
So if anyone feels strongly about it, now would be the best time to speak
up.

Also, I'd like people to check out this branch and test if I fixed all the
exits.  If I have, I'm planning to merge this back into the trunk before
starting the actual worldmap work.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----