[crossfire] Ryo's cleanup

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue May 22 02:01:25 CDT 2007

Nicolas Weeger wrote:

> There is a kind of todo list, on the wiki - even a few.
> http://wiki.metalforge.net/doku.php/dev_todo
> http://wiki.metalforge.net/doku.php/dev_todo_new
> http://wiki.metalforge.net/doku.php/dev_todo:cf2.0?s=todo
> including individual todo lists (arguably, some should be merged...)

  Yes - there should be one, or at least a common set, of TODO lists.  Maybe we
should put that on the TODO list.

  It is a bit of a mess - in some cases, the same thing is listed on multiple
TODO lists, and other cases, only one thing is listed.  and in some cases,
things listed on multiple lists have different statuses.

  So that would be another thing that a non technical person could do - merge
all of these into one list.  It may be that the unified todo list is getting a
bit too long and a bit unwieldly - it could make sense to break it up into some
smaller pieces (perhaps by target release, so in a sense, that stuff listed on
the 2.0 target more or less coincides in the requirement list).  Or maybe break
things down by arch/maps/client/server, so someone who feels comfortable working
on maps can easily see what needs to be done there, etc.