[crossfire] Ryo's cleanup

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sun May 20 10:24:29 CDT 2007

Concerning the cleaning, lemme be clear: I'll clean some stuff, but IMO we
shouldn't go refactoring for the sake of it.
Let's just fix bugs, add new (fun) features, make the game fun - not
concentrate on the code itself :)

>   Relative to others helping out, there is probably a long list.  I realize
> that a fair number of people on this list are not programmers or even map
> makers, but even players with a fair amount of experience can help out.
>
>   It might be nice to have a list of things like this.  One thing that pops
> off the top of my head is both the lore fields in archetypes and the
> msg/endmsg field in spells.

There is a kind of todo list, on the wiki - even a few.
http://wiki.metalforge.net/doku.php/dev_todo
http://wiki.metalforge.net/doku.php/dev_todo_new
http://wiki.metalforge.net/doku.php/dev_todo:cf2.0?s=todo
including individual todo lists (arguably, some should be merged...)

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.free.fr [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref
de l'aléatoire !]