[crossfire] Argh! Invisible spell!

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Wed May 30 16:54:08 CDT 2007

Hello.

Sorry for the reply delay :)

> The problem I can't seem to figure out is...it's invisible.  It's hits its
> targets and goes off as expected, but nothing is visible flying across them
> room.
>
> I've tried a few different variations of "face" but I can't seem to get
> a visible "bullet".  Any hints?

I tried with your item, and there is one issue: you actually need *9* lines in
the 'anim' part. Just duplicate the first (blackfirebullet.111) at the first
position (so 2 111 lines, then 121, ...).
Fixing that, the bullet works correctly with SVN trunk - haven't tried with
branch, but it should work the same.

Did you write the .arc in the arch directory, and run a 'make collect && make
install' from the server/lib directory?
To correctly add archetypes, you need the 'arch' SVN tree, (symlinked) in
server/lib.

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.free.fr [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref