[crossfire] Bug tracker item removal! Who did it?

David Delbecq tchize at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 02:18:00 CST 2007

Yeah, someone mentionned that on irc 2 minutes after i sent this email,
stupidly pasting a confidential bug report on public mailing list :s
Anyway, it is fixed and has been backported to 1.x branch. Since bug
report is now somehow public by my mistake,  server owner should
probably upgrade their server version....

En l'instant précis du 21/11/07 02:28, Rick Tanner s'exprimait en ces
termes: