[crossfire] Seeking life...

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 17:07:32 CST 2008

quoth Marc Lehmann as of Fri, 12 Dec 2008 22:55:54 +0100:
> On Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 01:32:22PM +0100, Nicolas Weeger
> <nicolas.weeger at laposte.net> wrote:
>> So, anyone working on something? Anyone having plans for working on CF?
>> Or can we close the shop down?
>
> I know, it's a bit late for a reply, but I found it rather satisfying
> and funny.

No, it's just late, really.  After 1.5 months of a lot of activity
happening, your reply just came of whiny and clueless.  Or did you
completely miss the server rewrite thread, the news about having code and
content leaders, the discussions about Tallworld?  Ah, you probably did.
Ok then.

> The crossfire/metalforge folks are *actively* driving away everybody who
> is willing to do work, and you still seem to wonder about it. Now that's
> weird.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude.

> Contrast this to Deliantra.

You got some stuff working?  Good for you.  Ranting and flaming about it
won't get you anywhere, though, except for losing any scraps of respect
some people (me included) still had for you and your project.

Please don't post to this list anymore.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----