[crossfire] Release 1.12

Klaus Elsbernd elsbernd at dfki.uni-kl.de
Mon Dec 22 04:22:44 CST 2008

Hello,

To throw my too cents:
I'm a long time user (since the pre-Mark-area; only debuged the code years ago).
So I would like to speak for those users, which are waiting of a new relase
since months.
Before making drastical changes to development (c++ implementation...) I would
like to see a new (complete (?)) stable release, which could be used by us
players, during the reimplementation.
I think, it wouldn't be a good idea, to rely on svn-access to get a working
version with all the new features added since the 1.11 almost one year ago.

Klaus

Bis dann
Klaus

--
"Sure, vi is user friendly.
 It's just particular about who it makes friends with." ;-)
Klaus Elsbernd; System Administrator	| Klaus.Elsbernd at dfki.de
Trippstadter Straße 122			| elsbernd at dfki.uni-kl.de
67657 Kaiserslautern; Germany		| Fernruf: 0631/20575-586 Fernbild: -582
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender), Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des AR: Prof. Hans A. Aukes| Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313