[crossfire] Release 1.12

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:24:28 CST 2008

quoth Nicolas Weeger as of Mon, 22 Dec 2008 08:39:42 +0100:
> Yann dropped the project. And I didn't know you volunteered :)

I told him, and Alex, and I thought I told you too, but maybe I
didn't :-) let's make it official then.  If nobody objects until 2009, I
hereby proclaim myself "content leader".

> To be honest, not some fun part, I'm afraid, but something requires IMO
> to ensure a correct game experience.

It's fun for me... yeah maybe I'm weird... but that's the part that
appeals to me.  More than coding, more than actually editing maps, heck
even more than playing.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----