[crossfire] GTK-V2 "Critical Messages" Pane content improvement

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:26:50 CST 2008

I'd go for a chat pane as well.  I remember seeing one in some client,
but I don't remember which one; I've been told on irc jxclient has one,
but I never actually played on it :-)  maybe I've only seen it in
screenshots?  Anyway.  I think a chat pane is the best solution.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/