[crossfire] Reminder: Release 1.11 forthcoming

Mon Jan 21 08:06:47 CST 2008

On Monday 21 January 2008
Kevin R. Bulgrien wrote:

> I'd also want to check to see if it fixes [ 1839894 ] Keybind editor
> flaw (gtk2, gtkv2)

Since I submitted that and you are working on resolving the problem I made a
change in Tracker and updated with you as the "Assigned To" guy. I will
attempt to get a new build of the GTKv2 client and help test if I can get
some time to do so in the next day or so (or before 1.11 is released,
whichever comes first).

Gene Alexander
--
ERA Computers & Consulting <http://www.eracc.com>
Preloaded computers - eComStation, Linux and Unix