[crossfire] Reminder: Release 1.11 forthcoming

Kevin R. Bulgrien kbulgrien at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 21 21:39:40 CST 2008

> > I'd also want to check to see if it fixes [ 1839894 ] Keybind editor
> > flaw (gtk2, gtkv2)
>
> Since I submitted that and you are working on resolving the problem I made
> a change in Tracker and updated with you as the "Assigned To" guy. I will
> attempt to get a new build of the GTKv2 client and help test if I can get
> some time to do so in the next day or so (or before 1.11 is released,
> whichever comes first).
>
> Gene Alexander

Unfortunately this patch does not address your issue with the Update Binding
button.  I'll keep at it though.  I did commit the fixes and marked the other
tracker as Pending.  I really think it can be closed, but figured I'd let the
OP decide.  I checked the GUI keybinding dialog for consistency with the keys
file and bind commands.  Everything seems right (except that due to your bug,
the updated bindings don't actually work.  This is more a technical issue
with data structures in the client than with the binding process itself as
the keys file is updated properly.

Maybe I can figure it out fast enough to slip it in before the release too?
Hopefully it isn't too bad to figure out.

Kevin Bulgrien