[crossfire] New plugin: citylife - help needed

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 05:39:42 CST 2008

Also spracht Nicolas Weeger (Sun, 27 Jan 2008 09:11:31 +0100):
> Hello.
>
> I just committed (to trunk) the first version of a plugin named
> "citylife" that aims to add NPCs to towns.
(...)
> Behaviour is for now totally dumb, NPCs will just move around randomly.

I don't know if you already know this, already use it, already plan to
use it, whatever, but:

Sim City (classic) has been just GPLed under the name "Micropolis", and
the automata that runs the "sims" in the game is available as a library
within the source tree.

http://www.donhopkins.com/home/micropolis/

When that happened, one of the first things I thought was, how awesome it
would be to use it to control NPCs in a game like Crossfire!

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/