[crossfire] Crossfire Resource Editor

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sat Nov 8 13:05:51 CST 2008

Hello.

I've just committed to trunk utils/cre a first basic version of a tool I've
called "Crossfire Resource Editor".

This is for now a mere display of animations, archetypes, treasures,
artifacts, alchemy formulea, but it may someday become something enabling
edition (simple things like formulea aren't that hard I think). There is some
framework around that, don't worry if you find buttons or such.

This tool is written in C++/Qt (probably requiring a recent version of this
toolkit), and is not part of CF's standard build process. Just "cd utils/cre
&& qmake && make" to build it (need to have CF itself built before, at least
the "common" directory).

Suggestions for improvements are welcome, bug reports too :)

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.org [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref de
l'aléatoire !]