[crossfire] Gameplay

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sat Nov 15 12:09:13 CST 2008

>   As an add-on to that, I'd still like to see a quest management system
> that also provides rewards in exp or spells or the like, so that the only
> way to get that isn't by killing monsters (this can also be done now just
> by updating maps).

Yet again I'll remind you: YOU CAN ALREADY GIVE EXPERIENCE FOR SOME EVENTS
See http://wiki.metalforge.net/doku.php/dev_todo:experience_rewarder
But of course no one is actually using it, not like it's useful is it?

Also, I'll YET AGAIN tell on the list that, if map makers actually need
scripts, I'm ready to write them, or help when needed.
BUT I WON'T WRITE SCRIPTS FOR THE SAKE OF IT, IT MUST BE FOR SOME SPECIFIC
NEED - I'm fed up writing things "for the sake of it that no one will use".

Nicolas, pissed off
--
http://nicolas.weeger.org [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref de
l'aléatoire !]