[crossfire] Turning transport

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sun Nov 16 13:05:18 CST 2008

Hello.

I've just committed an archetype, a test map and some server code enabling to
have transports that don't occupy the same space depending on the facing.

Check arch/transport/turningboat.* for an example, or maps/test/boat to see it
into action.

Warning: this only works for a transport that is defined as a square (the code
will simply *assert* if this isn't the case - you don't want that :)).

Basically, the server will update the move_type of the various parts according
to the direction.

This is slightly hacky, but I can live with that (for now).

Note that, in the future, it should probably be expanded to eg monsters.

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.org [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref de
l'aléatoire !]