[crossfire] C++/Qt server version

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:49:07 CST 2008

quoth Nicolas Weeger (Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:07:37 +0100):
> So two options:
> - I work directly on trunk - my preferred option, considering it's
> "unstable" since some years, and doesn't seem to be soon stable, not
> much work going on it
> - I make a branch and work there - and if needed / when we want we merge
> to trunk

I'd like to propose that the best alternative is a third one:

You work on trunk, but tag (or even branch) the last revision before the
C++ transition.

--
I'm using a laptop and forgot to copy my signature file.
For the moment, whatever info you want is probably at