[crossfire] clients

Klaus Elsbernd elsbernd at dfki.uni-kl.de
Sun Apr 5 06:50:22 CDT 2009

Well, one cent from an old user:
lalo.martins at gmail.com said:
> This brings the usual question :-) any objections if we nuke x11 and gtk
> from the tree for trunk (and 1.13)?
I would like to remark, that there are more than windows systems out
there. For example simple traditional old-style unix-systems,
like my plain Solaris system for example.
And I would prefer, if running plain X11 would be possible. X11 is by far the
fastest interface.
(If you nuke gtk, go ahead, there is now gtk-v2)

Klaus

--
"Sure, vi is user friendly.
 It's just particular about who it makes friends with." Unknown ;-)
Klaus Elsbernd; System Administrator	| Klaus.Elsbernd at dfki.de
Trippstadter Straße 122			| elsbernd at dfki.uni-kl.de
67657 Kaiserslautern; Germany		| Fernruf: 0631/20575-586 Fernbild: -582
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender), Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des AR: Prof. Hans A. Aukes| Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313