[crossfire] What to find in towns, what to find in the countryside

Otto J. Makela om at iki.fi
Mon Dec 7 03:31:00 CST 2009

Nicolas Weeger wrote:
>> Well, Scorn also has an explanation on why neglected houses have monsters
>> in them: the situation with Old Town.
>
> Talking about that quest, would anyone have a description? That is what items
> one can find, clues there are, and so on?
> :)

Sorry, my mistake, "Old City".

I played it through for the most part last night (kinda hard to tell, as it
is a quite large adventure). Different clues are spread around the city, but
the general idea is that you have to make your way through the monster-
infested under-city areas, find three artifacts (crown, cup and dagger),
bring them to the old underground temple where they will open a route to
the underworld, where you can block the hell-hole through which the monsters
infesting the Old City have been coming through.

I don't think there actually are items to be gained on this one, as the three
artifacts are destroyed in the process. General treasure abounds, though.
Suitable for adventurers level 20+, I'd say.
--
    /* * * Otto J. Makela <om at iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * */
   /* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, FAX: +358 42 7655772, ICBM: 60N 25E */