[crossfire] Darcap tweaking

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sun Dec 20 14:13:27 CST 2009

Hello.

I'm currently tweaking Darcap, to add some (I hope) interesting things to the
town.

My plans include:
- move quest-related stuff outside the town
- no monsters in town houses (but maybe through wells or holes)
- linked characters, based on player's behaviour
- improved NPC interaction

For this, I'm writing a full plugin to handle various behaviours.

Do you guys prefer I checkin my work now and then while in progress, or should
I wait to have all finished?

Please note I won't discuss the actual implementation (plugin or maps or
archetypes), but I'm ok to discuss the town content itself.

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.org [Mon p'tit coin du web]