[crossfire] Changing connection texts

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Mon Nov 16 16:11:58 CST 2009

Hello.

Suggestion to change the various messages at login:

"Hello you nice soul, and welcome to this world.

My memory is slightly blurred lately, could you tell me your name, again?"
[prompt for name]

If new player:

"Ha, you're not on my registers, so you just had the authorisation to
incarnate on this world, he?

My name is [find name], and I'm here to help souls incarnate.

[if perm death] Please note that on this world your corporal incarnation will
be destroyed if you die, so take care. [if reincarnation] It could be
recovered, but you'd need help from some nice soul.
[if not perm death] You're lucky, here even if your corporal incarnation dies,
you can still use it. Nice, isn't it?

Anyway, now you must choose your corporal incarnation. I hope you'll enjoy it,
whatever you select."

If current player:

"Ha, nice to see you again. Now if you'd be so nice as to prove me you indeed
own this incarnation?" [prompt for password]

What do you think? :)

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.org [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref de