[crossfire] skill window

Kevin Bulgrien kbulgrien at att.net
Mon Apr 19 19:54:18 CDT 2010

> - It would be nice to have a better way of switch layout files, or at least
> seeing what they are.  Having a .png file of each layout that that is perhaps
> displayed would be one way.

There are screen shots of the layouts on-line.  Some of them need an update,
and I think sixforty is not represented at all.

A cheap way to do this would be to have the client configuration page have a
link to this page.

http://crossfire.real-time.com/clients/gtkv2_client.html

Even so, a static .png can introduce you to a layout, but it doesn't really
do a lot to help you figure out how the layout works dynamically.  Still, I
agree, something is better than nothing.  The name doesn't do very much to
help and having to restart the client is not very user-friendly.  I certainly
agree there is room for improvement.

Kevin