[crossfire] X-rays and infravision

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sat Aug 14 06:11:14 CDT 2010

Hello.

When a player is in the dark, using x-ray, should there be an attack penalty
against monsters?

I just fixed the code to remove that penalty, considering it's a bug, but I'm
not totally sure actually.

I think there are really two things slightly messed, x-ray and infravision.

From what I understand, x-ray lets see through walls - but shouldn't affect
night vision.
On the other hand, infravision should enable to see in the dark - but not
through the walls.

Does that seem ok?

If so, it could be worth ensuring behaviours are correct - I wonder if x-ray
doesn't enable to see in the dark anyway.

Nicolas
--
Mon p'tit coin du web - http://nicolas.weeger.org