[crossfire] X-rays and infravision

David McIlwraith archaios at archaios.net
Sat Aug 14 17:31:48 CDT 2010

Hi,

Well. Given the behaviour of X-rays in the real world, one would
imagine that X-ray vision would imply seeing through walls, and
additionally seeing objects in absolute darkness. Infrared vision
(which appears to be contracted to merely "infravision" in-game),
incidentally, also permits one to "see through walls", given the
correct wavelength and the sensitivity of the detector... there is
self-evidently area for confusion here. Indeed, I question whether it
is worthwhile even _having_ both behaviours here.

Regards,
- David McIlwraith <archaios at archaios.net>