[crossfire] TODO list

Dany Talbot crystalmir at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 12:52:00 CST 2010

What would be redone with Qt ? anything GUI-related ? so the client(s)
[which ones? cfclient ?] the map editors [which ones? cfeditor? or the
java one or the gtk one?]? would you need/want to add some sort of
server admin console?

Dany Talbot, Quebec, Canada [ Crystalmir at gmail.com ]
"Per aspera ad astra"