[crossfire] TODO list

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Fri Jan 22 02:44:03 CST 2010

>   That might be simpler.  But a general evaluation of the skills, what they
> do, and if they can/should be adjusted/made more useful could be in order.
>
>   Things like woodsmen doesn't have any skill levels IIRC, because there is
> no proper way to gain exp.  As such, you gain it, and that is it.  But one
> could see it having levels, so that as you gain levels, the amount forest
> slows you down decreases, where at some point you might not have any
> penalty.

Woodsman has skill levels, as it does alchemy-like transformation and item
identification, too.

But I agree with the need to evaluate all skills and sort/clean stuff.

Any volunteer? :)

>   If not already in place, woodsmen would also be the natural skill for
> harvesting wood.

Probably.
Right now you could implement "woodcutting" through the "harvesting" stuff
already.

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.org [Mon p'tit coin du web]