[crossfire] Revision: 13336 has broken CFDialog

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Thu Jun 3 11:37:19 CDT 2010

Hello.

> This commit has broken dialogs.  It is no longer possible to get out of
> scorn by saying a password, and it further appears that most CFDialogs are
> now completely disabled...
>
> Scorn quests, Goths Hintson... etc.  No server messages are issued.  The
> NPCs simply do not respond any more.
>
> I backed up to 13325 in the python folder and moved forward until it
> re-broke. This is the culprit.

Using the latest SVN, all seems to work as expected, but I'm getting the
following warnings in the server logs:

<string>:104: DeprecationWarning: dict.has_key() not supported in 3.x; use the
in operator
(...)share/crossfire/maps/python/CFDialog.py:215: DeprecationWarning:
dict.has_key() not supported in 3.x; use the in operator
  if Crossfire.GetPrivateDictionary().has_key(key):

What Python version are you using? Would it be 3.x by any chance? ;)

Nicolas
--
Mon p'tit coin du web - http://nicolas.weeger.org