[crossfire] races, classes, and play style

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Mon May 3 14:53:05 CDT 2010

Hello.

>   As per note in thread about new login method, figuring out what
>  classes/races should be present really comes down to what type of play we
>  want to have.

Related to gameplay, I'd like to propose a shift on the "aim of the game".

Currently, the "aim" is to level up or find the best equipment, grinding again
and again maps (Raffle for instance).

I would like to have a quest-driven game, in which you happen to level when
doing quests, as a "natural" side-effect. But the aim would be to explore the
world.

Of course, that would require many maps, much rebalancing, but I think that'd
be worth it.

Nicolas
--
Mon p'tit coin du web - http://nicolas.weeger.org