[crossfire] NPC dialog breakage

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Thu May 6 16:58:28 CDT 2010

Hello.

I committed some changes to the NPC dialog handling, and doing so I
accidentally messed script-based replies.
What will happen is that scripts will display their text before the player
actually talks.
Not that evil, but weird :)

If that's ok with everyone, I'll commit a fix in a few days, which will be not
a revert, but a change to the plugin system to integrate replies and such,
enabling hopefully the quest scripts being written to take advantage of the
system.

Nicolas
--
Mon p'tit coin du web - http://nicolas.weeger.org