[crossfire] NPC dialog breakage

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sat May 8 06:04:52 CDT 2010

Hello.

Breakage hopefully fixed, NPCs will talk after the player again.

I added Crossfire.AddReply, Crossfire.SetPlayerMessage and Crossfire.NPCSay
methods to Python to extend what NPCs can say, and give hints to the player on
available replies.

This can be used in the quests being improved, hopefully :)

Nicolas

--
Mon p'tit coin du web - http://nicolas.weeger.org