[crossfire] Guild changes

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sun Nov 14 08:23:59 CST 2010

Hello.

I've rewritten a big part of the 'guild_dues.py' file, handling Jack on the
guild mainfloor.

There should be no functional change for players, hopefully it is slightly
more documented on what you can do with it.

I took the opportunity to fix typos in some cards names, so I fixed the script
and the guild maps.

This means the following guild maps should be reset (using 'reset full-reset
.' as a DM in the map, after saving loot of course :)):
- guild_jeweler
- guild_thaum
- secondfloor - that fix is to disable a suspicious lightning wall flooding the
server log

Nicolas
--
Mon p'tit coin du web - http://nicolas.weeger.org