[crossfire] Crossfire release?

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Sun Nov 14 23:19:56 CST 2010

  Been a little more than 6 months since last official release, and I was
thinking that trying to get one out before end of the year might be nice.

  Thoughts/comments?

  Any list of bugs or other things that must be fixed before a release is made?

  Likewise, any list of the major changes since last release?  Looking at
changelog can be a little problematic, as it may not be readily apparent from
the notes whether it is a significant/meaningful change.

  I figure release should probably be called 1.51, but could do 1.60 - not sure
if that makes much difference.