[crossfire] broken configure on opensolaris

James Lopeman meflin at meflin.net
Tue Oct 12 12:09:09 CDT 2010

This issue is the second time auto-junk has broken on invidious (up to date
centos 5.x ). Its a common OS on rented colo/virtual servers.

As an example centos uses libtool 1.5.22 ( June 2007 ). This is what invidious
is using right now. I fixed mine with a new automake (1.11.1) and
autoconf(2.6.3).

I'm not sure how a developer is supposed to know what versions of things are
on all long release server OS's are, or what combo's are needed to work.

Meflin