[crossfire] Interview for Gamasutra Article on Open Source Games

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Tue Jun 21 15:28:12 CDT 2011

Hello.

> I'm a writer in New York and am working on a story for Gamasutra about open
> games. I'd love to include some discussion of Crossfire both because of
> how long running it's been and for how dramatically it seems to have
> changed over the years. It would be great to speak with someone by phone
> or email or whatever format's most convenient about the roots of the game
> and how it's changed over the years.
>
> Would anyone be available for, say, a 20 minute call or maybe some email
> questions?

Glad to see people have an interest in the game :)

One long-time contributor would be Mark Wedel, though I'm not sure when he'll
have again time for Crossfire.

Rick Tanner has also been on board for quite some time (and manages the
website, forum and wiki, as well as the most popular server).

Regards

Nicolas
--
Mon p'tit coin du web - http://nicolas.weeger.org